Why Join NCPP?
NCPP was started in 1998 with a small group of Professional Photographers that wanted to help each other grow their businesses and craft in photography. The groups focus was to develop friendship and to share knowledge so that each member was successful in the business of photography.
Things have changed in the photography world since then with the digital revolution, the economic swings, influx of Meetup groups and new photographers in the market.
What hasn’t changed in NCPP is the caliber of Professional Photographers that join the organization to grow their business, craft and willingness to help and share with others. We offer more than just a membership we offer friends for life and a community of high caliber local Professional Photographers. We also welcome the budding Aspiring Photographer to come join and learn with us.
Benefits of membership
Value far beyond this list of reasons to become an NCPP member is the opportunity to be spending time with your peers, sharing ideas and experiences, learning from and teaching each other.
Why join NCPP?
• Attend monthly meetings for free.
• Attend monthly guest speaker presentation for free.
• Participate in Image Competition for members only monthly.
– Images are judged by a panel of NCPP judges and usually our guest speaker.
– PPA type scoring range 70 to 100 and comments about the image from the judges.
– This is an excellent way to help you grow your craft.
• Receive the Monthly Award Winning Focal Point Newsletter for free.
• Free advertisement for 3 months a year in the award winning Focal Point Newsletter.
• Discounts for attending Night School.
• Discounts for NCPP sponsored Workshops.
• Free online Yahoo group: Help, job requests, job opportunities from our membership.
• Interaction and friendships with many top professional photographers with whom you can share and learn from each other’s knowledge of photography.
• Photographers you can reach out to when you need help.
• Access to earning Certification and Photography Degrees.
• Collaboration with National (PPA) Professional Photographers of America and State (PPC) Professional Photographers of California.
New members are required to have a sponsor to join NCPP. Your NCPP sponsor will help you get the most out of the organization by helping you understand all the benefits of the organization. Your sponsor will also assist you in print competition and introduce you to members that are in the same area of photography.
No worry if you do not have a sponsor NCPP membership will help you find one.
1. Advertisement in the Newsletter-Focal Point and NCPP Website.
2. Display of products and services at meetings.
3. Recommendations to members to use their service…taking notice of discounts offered.
4. Membership advantages…attending meetings and seeing speakers at no cost.
5. Business solicitation while at meetings.